Monday, September 28, 2009

Fair

As promised, here are some pictures of our adventures at the fair this past weekend. Elliott had a great time! I thought that he would love the petting area for the animals, and not care so much about the rides, but I was mistaken. He was scared of all of the animals (chickens included), but LOVED one of the rides--he rode it over and over and over.

Eating some lunch...he wouldn't try the sausage on a stick or funnel cake--so I did :)
His second favorite thing at the fair. He LOVED the tractor that was at this table.
He wasn't too sure about this one.
The beloved piggy choo-choo--his favorite!
This was his fourth time to ride--he was making everyone laugh because the entire time he rode, his arms were like this--just relaxing!
Smiling :)
And his fake smile!

2 comments:

  1. So cute on the pig ride! Glad we ran into while we were there. It was nice seeing you. Looks like Elliot had a blast. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics Lauren! The piggy train was Abby's favorite too..she rode it 3x! I love how he had his arms laid out..too cute! Glad to see that Elliott had a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete