Elliott's "Mammy Evey" passed away this past week. She will be missed by all. She adored Elliott. The relationship between those 2 was so special. She was so kind and sweet to him; and he was such a gentleman to her. Each time she arrived or departed, Elliott would so slowly and gently guide her with her walker.
We have told Elliott that Evey went to heaven. I'm not sure how he knew this (as we have not talked to him much about this), but last night he told me that in heaven Mammy Evey doesn't need her walker, and now she can play with him. The morning after she died, Elliott told me that he dreamed of Evey, and she told him how much she loved him. I know this is true. I hope that he will always remember her. She truly loved him. I am so happy she was able to be a part of his life for these few years.
i miss eve to elliott. but just remember eve is in heaven and is watching us!
ReplyDelete