I promise that I will be a better blogger! I have no excuse this time--we got a great camera for Christmas, and I just haven't taken pictures. I am going to be VERY ambitious and try to take a picture a day, and post it. Even if I don't have any words, I will do it.
Elliott is at a super fun age! We are having so much fun talking, playing, and imagining things. He is a funny boy, and is always making us laugh.
Here are a few pictures from this past month.
The "boys" (Daddy, Grampy, and Elliott) went to E's first movie: Yogi Bear 3D. He did great! He really thought the 3D effects were cool!
We are SSSSOOOO lucky that we get to see Grammy & Grampy every day. These memories are forever. This was taken one night after one of Grampy's fabulous meals.
CHEESE!
This was taken one day when Audrey and Elliott were both "sick." Elliott has had step throat/ear infection/bronchiolitis all at once for 2 times this past month. This was taken during one of those periods. Audrey later admitted that she wasn't really sick! We had so much fun playing with her and Granny B.
No comments:
Post a Comment