This morning we went to Target--as we do most other days. Most of the times we go, Elliott's treat is the popcorn combo (a Diet Coke for mommy, and popcorn for Elliott-all for $1.62). He does not ask for other toys--he knows he gets to choose popcorn or a toy from the dollar bins. So, he was SO excited today when I picked him up a pair of binoculars and a bubble gun. He has been wanting a pair of binoculars for a few months now. We weren't able to find them for the longest time, so daddy made him a pair (see pictures below). As much as Elliott loved to play with those, I think it was time for the real deal :) I also picked up a bubble gun. We LOVE bubbles!
He wore his new binoculars all day long!

Daddy's homemade pair of binoculars :)
No comments:
Post a Comment