The moment we saw our house, we knew it was perfect! The one thing that we were looking for most when buying was trees. In Texas, you can't live without trees! After purchasing our house, my only complaint in the beginning was that it did not have a backyard with grass so that Elliott could run around and play. This is no longer a concern. Our backyard is PERFECT for Elliott. Anytime we are at home, you can find him in his backyard playing--somehow he (like all children) is not bothered by the weather. He rarely plays with his toys inside; he would much rather be exploring or riding his bikes outside. I love to know that he is outside listening to the birds and wind. He can now identify a cardinal's song, and many birds. Alvaro and I have also fallen more in love with our house as the days pass. We are so thankful and grateful for our beautiful house/yard! This afternoon, I snapped a few pictures of what we see when we go outside.
I have 2 hanging ferns--both of which have been taken over by these red-headed sparrows.
Female cardinal
We were so excited when we saw our baby mockingbird.
Mama mockingbird feeding her baby :)
Congrats! Did y'all just move to a bigger home in NB? Love the bird pics
ReplyDeleteThanks Denise! We have been here for 2 years now, but find ourselves more in love each day! Hope you and your adorable kiddos are doing great!
ReplyDelete