Monday, June 27, 2011

No Pictures!

On Saturday evening, Grammy and Grampy took us to the movie theater to see Cars 2. Because it has been awhile since my last post, I was looking for an opportunity to take pictures of Elliott so that I could update the blog. When I brought my camera out in the car and told him I was going to take pictures of him in the theater, this was the response I got.

4 comments:

  1. He is so adorable. Pictures are wonderful, but aren't you glad you captured this little bit of his voice and personality so you can look back at it later and really appreciate this sweet time in his life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish that all adults were as responsible. Congtatulations Elliot

    ReplyDelete
  3. hellow elliot i like the viedo how was the movie?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kristin~You are so right! I know I will miss this stage so much in just a few short months :)

    Abuelo Mike~We do have a keeper! Much love to you.

    John~We thought the movie was OK. Not nearly as good as the first, but entertaining :)

    ReplyDelete