This morning Elliott went to his first day of "school." I have enrolled him in a Mother's Day Out program which is 2 days a week. I will update tonight on how the day went, but wanted to share some pictures of this morning.
You girls are so sweet! I'm so happy he has so many great friends in his class. Meredith, Mattie was so sweet when I picked Elliott up the first day. She had just awakened, and was the happiest little girl. I hope she is loving school!
Way to go Elliott...can't wait to hear how your day went!
ReplyDeleteI'm so happy Elliott and Mattie are in the same class! They're going to have a great year!
ReplyDeleteYou girls are so sweet! I'm so happy he has so many great friends in his class. Meredith, Mattie was so sweet when I picked Elliott up the first day. She had just awakened, and was the happiest little girl. I hope she is loving school!
ReplyDelete